So we made it back from our weekend (which started Thursday and ended Sunday). We had a fun time visiting with family and friends on Saturday. I stayed in a fancy hotel in Spokane while Joe was at his conference. It was beautiful and quiet. They even had this cool lounger chair thing. It looked neat, but I only sat in it once for fun. Not really something you get to take advantage of when you are trying to keep a toddler from breaking something you might have to pay for. But all in all the weekend went well. Josiah slept surpisingly well in the hotel, considering he is used to having his own room and some background noise from an air cleaner. Saturday night and Sunday morning I got to visit some friends while Joe had some brother time...and Heather's company too. :) My friends live about 10 miles from Joe's brother. They just had thier fourth child. Josiah enjoyed the company of other kids. I can't wait for him to have siblings. He is too I think. So here are a few pictures from the weekend. The first is the hotel room and the last is on the way home. I don't think he has ever been so worn out.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Long Weekend
So we made it back from our weekend (which started Thursday and ended Sunday). We had a fun time visiting with family and friends on Saturday. I stayed in a fancy hotel in Spokane while Joe was at his conference. It was beautiful and quiet. They even had this cool lounger chair thing. It looked neat, but I only sat in it once for fun. Not really something you get to take advantage of when you are trying to keep a toddler from breaking something you might have to pay for. But all in all the weekend went well. Josiah slept surpisingly well in the hotel, considering he is used to having his own room and some background noise from an air cleaner. Saturday night and Sunday morning I got to visit some friends while Joe had some brother time...and Heather's company too. :) My friends live about 10 miles from Joe's brother. They just had thier fourth child. Josiah enjoyed the company of other kids. I can't wait for him to have siblings. He is too I think. So here are a few pictures from the weekend. The first is the hotel room and the last is on the way home. I don't think he has ever been so worn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment