Monday, May 19, 2008
Visitors
So I have no new pictures today, but I thought I would share with everyone that my brother Josh and his wife, Kyra, stopped through the area last night. It was an adventure, as I can well expect from my brother. They came through around 10 pm, do I made the venture into town with Josiah. On the way there I missed my exit and took a 15 minute detour around the city until I got to the Shari's Restaraunt they were waiting for me at. Josiah slept the whole way there, so that wasn't too bad. We had a nice dinner/midnight snack. The kids got to see each other. Josiah wanted to play with Courage, as usual. Ashleigh was well attached to her mom (who would have like her to be well attached to dad). It was a nice visit. We got home around 12:30 and Josiah transferred to his crib well and slept until 6 am. Josh and Kyra made the 4 hour trek back to Idaho from the resaraunt. I imagine they got home somewhere around 5 am. What troopers. So Josh and Kyra, thanks for the adventurous visit. I would expect nothing less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment